Are There a Couple of Ghosts Peering Out of That Window at Me? | Authspot

I’m not really sure. It may just be an anomaly. But I think there is a ghost catching a glimpse at me and my lens.





It was a beautiful September afternoon roaming through the grounds on Daheim; enjoying my usual routine of snapping photos and looking for Blue Heron on the lake, a stone’s throw away from “The Big House”. Passing through the west side entrance I always made a point to take at least one or two snapshots of Dietrich’s main milieu. When I developed the film I noticed what looked to be a human like figure in the center window, on the plafond of the front veranda. I will display several more variations until you can see what I observe to be a few figures peering out at me with entitled curiosity...

Are There a Couple of Ghosts Peering Out of That Window at Me? | Authspot



Comments

Cruiselife & Co said…
I love this series of Richards. The pics and the location are truly haunting.

Popular Posts